The Community Housing Resources Group is a new Bruce House initiative to create space to inspire, foster knowledge exchange, and inform service providers about issues that impact housing by having workshops led by group members and other community service providers in Ottawa.
Participants can look forward to:
- Discovering new ways to connect with clients,
- Finding new ways to organize engaging community events,
- Develop tools for assessing assets and needs of clients and communities,
- Exploring the lived experiences of the diverse communities we live and work with,
- Receive updates on issues related to health and well-being, and
- Improving their ability to effectively work with a variety of complex topics and situations.
The group will meet for workshops every other month followed by a networking lunch. Meetings run on the last Thursday of every other month from 10am to 1pm at the Bruce House office at 251 Bank St. suite 402, beginning Thursday September 27, 2018 at 10am.
Contact Ayan at 613-729-0911 ext. 31 email@example.com or Lana at 613-729-0911 ext. 40 firstname.lastname@example.org to join the Housing Resource Group and RSVP your attendance. Please let us know if you have any food allergies.