As a Bruce House client you have the right to:
- A safe environment.
- Respect and dignity.
- An inclusive, accessible, and equitable space.
- Access services regardless of ability or disability.
- Understand the services provided to you, and to set your own goals.
- See your records and documents.
- Confidentiality and privacy*.
- Have your concerns and feedback heard.
- A voice in agency policies.
As a Bruce House client you have the responsibility to:
- Treat everyone at Bruce House with respect.
- Provide complete and accurate information to the best of your ability.
- Report any concerns to staff.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Maintain a safe environment at Bruce House.
- Attend programs and appointments to which you have committed, to the best of your ability.
*NOTE: Exceptions to privacy are a court order to release information, and any situation where someone’s life or safety may be at risk.