Help Bruce House Make 2020 a Happy New Year for All.
Our mission: to bring housing, hope and support to people impacted by HIV in Ottawa. Government funding meets only half our program and service expenses, everything else must be paid for through small one-time grants and donations.
We need your help to continue providing—and growing—our services.
Your gift will help us:
- Purchase gift cards, personal care items, household essentials, and food for clients in need.
- Provide funds to allow Volunteer Buddies to take clients out for coffee an a treat.
- Purchase supplies for the Community Kitchen Program, Arts & Crafts Afternoons, and client socials.
- Provide meals for clients at socials, game nights, movie nights, workshops, etc.
- Assist clients with extraordinary costs such as medical devices, supplies, or procedures not covered by OHIP or ODSP; medically required foods; replace or repair broken small appliances; respite care; etc.
You can donate online, which is fast and easy for you, and less costly for Bruce House-ensuring that we can make the most of your gift. Your tax receipt will be emailed within minutes (please check your spam/junk folder). Please consider a monthly donation, which is easy on your budget and provides our clients with predictable support. Just click here.
You can also send us gift cards (Loblaws, Walmart, Tim Hortons, Subway, etc.) – send them to the address below, and please include your full name and mailing address so that we can send you a thank-you card!
Bruce House402-251 Bank St.
Ottawa, ON K2P 1X3
Thank you, and may 2020 bring you and yours health and happiness.