Missing a 2017 Tax Receipt?

Are you missing a tax receipt for a donation made to Bruce House in 2017?  No problem!

If you made your donation online via CanadaHelps, you can request a copy of your receipt here:

For all other donations please call Patrick at 613-729-0911 xt. 77 or email taxreceipts@brucehouse.ca .  Replacement receipts can be mailed, emailed, or faxed—whichever is best for you.

The staff, volunteers, and clients of Bruce House are grateful to everyone for the generous supports we continue to receive.

If you would like to make a donation, please visit:

Leave a Comment